Opening hours MAR:
Thuesday- Saturday 9 am -6 pm
(Last admission one hour before closing time)
quadriportico ground floor free entrance
As of Monday 10 January 2022, following the entry into force of Decree Law 221/2021, in order to access museums and temporary exhibitions you must show a "reinforced" version of the green pass (so-called super green pass), i.e. a green pass issued following vaccination or recovery.
An FFP2 face mask must also be worn when attending concerts, events, conferences and the like.
The certification is verified by showing the green pass. To protect privacy, the holder's personal data is only read out via the national VerificationC19 app, but not recorded.
The green pass is not required for people under the age of twelve or exempt from the vaccination campaign.
In order to ensure the protection of visitors and to avoid the risk of contagion as much as possible, has implemented the safety measures necessary to contain COVID-19.
Below is some information that will be useful for your visit:
- during the visit, while you are in the building you must always maintain social distancing, avoiding crowding
- the use of a mask is mandatory. A mask is also mandatory for children over 6 years of age.
DISCOUNT PRICE € 5
Residenti nel Comune di Ravenna, militari, volontari civili, ultra 65 anni
ACI, ARCI Ravenna, Arte Amica FMR Symposium, Associazione Nazionale Dopo Lavoro Ferroviario, Assocral, Atlantide, Camping Piomboni, CAPIT, Card Cultura, Club Punto al Sicuro, Confcommercio, Correntisti Cassa di Risparmio di Ravenna, Coop Adriatica, Cral Comune Ra, ECTS -ISIC-ITIC Centro turistico studentesco, Emergency, ENDAS, FAI, Feltrinelli Carta Più, FIAF, G.S. Robur Angelo Costa, Hera, IKEA FAMILY, ITALIA NOSTRA, IVM club, Selecard, Soci Touring Club, UNICREDIT Carta Replay, UNPLI unione pro-loco, Jojob Carpooling Aziendale, dipendenti IKEA Rimini, Soci Amici di RavennAntica.
Museo Nazionale di Ravenna, Casa delle Farfalle di Milano Marittima, Centro visite Saline di Cervia, NatuRa - Museo Ravennate di Scienze Naturali “Alfredo Brandolini”, Rocca di Riolo Terme, Mic Faenza, Mirabilandia, Trilogia d’Autunno- Ravenna
Gruppo La Campaza, MARIANIlifestyle, Hobo Resturant- Japanese Passion, Ristorante i Furfanti, Trattoria Cubana, Casa Spadoni, Chiosco Piadineria Bio Slurp, Sabbioni Profumerie, Nonsolocarta
DISCOUNT PRICE : € 3
Museo Tamo, Domus dei Tappeti di Pietra, Cripta Rasponi
Cartagiovani euro 30 RA, Carta EYCA, Gio Card Faenza
voucher Ravenna Strikes Back
accademia, università, insegnanti e possessori Carta OC,D
13 years old, teacher with class, journalist, tour guides with license, over 80, AIMC members, ICOM card holders
animals are not allowed
tel. +39 0544 482477
INFORMATION FOR A SAFE VISIT
In order to ensure the protection of visitors and avoid the risk of contagion as much as possible, the MAR has implemented the necessary security measures to contain COVID-19.
The entrance and the visit to the museum is facilitated by the presence of some aids such as special signs including indications and billboards.
Here is some information that will be useful for your visit:
- social distancing during the visit, avoiding crowding
- the use of a mask is mandatory (mandatory also for children over the age of 6)
- only one person can access the bookshop at a time, other visitors are required to wait and respect the distance according to the instructions provided by the reception staff;
- the usual prohibition of works of art remains inside the museum and in exhibition sales;
- the use of the lift is limited, where possible, to people with motor disabilities;
- distribution of gloves to the public for access to the Bookshop throughout the area. Gloves must be worn before any contact with the books / objects on display and thrown away once they have been used;
-in the bathrooms the rules must be followed;
It should also be remembered that in the museum:
- hand sanitizers are available
- it is not possible to use the cloakroom. Visitors are therefore requested to arrive with a minimum of personal effects, avoiding luggage, backpacks and bulky bags
- visiting hours inside the exhibition halls are specified in order to avoid crowds. A maximum stay of 50/60 minutes is allowed in the museum