from May 23, 2020
In order to ensure the protection of visitors and to avoid the risk of contagion as much as possible, the MAR has implemented the safety measures necessary to contain COVID-19.
Entering and visiting the museum is facilitated by the presence of some aids such as special signage including directions and posters .
Below is some information that will be useful for your visit:
- during the visit, while you are in the building you must always maintain social distancing, avoiding crowding
- the use of a mask is mandatory. A mask is also mandatory for children over 6 years of age
- only one person at a time can access to the bookshop, other visitors are required to wait for and respect the distance according to the instructions provided by the reception staff;
- inside the exhibition halls the usual prohibition against touching cases, objects, works and surfaces remains;
- the use of the lift is limited, where possible, to people with motor disabilities;
- distribution of gloves for the public to access the Bookshop in the whole area. Gloves must be worn before any contact with the books / objects on display and thrown away once their use is finished;
in the restrooms the rules posted there must be followed;
Also remember that in the museum:
- hand sanitisers are available
- it is not possible to use the coat check. Visitors are therefore kindly asked to come with a minimum of personal belongings, avoiding luggage, backpacks and bulky bags
- visiting times inside the exhibition halls are specified in order to avoid crowds. A maximum stay of 50/60minutes is allowed in museum